Monday, November 23, 2009

Faster than a speeding bullet.................


Not how I want to drive when abroad, but I have always had a certain amount of difficulty with my speedo when trying to read the KPH settings due to a combination of eyesight and small numbers on the dial.   I saw the earlier model of this advertised a couple of years ago and decided to get one when I was in a position to make use of it. Well, that time has come. I have just taken delivery of the latest version and it's very nice too! It comes complete with a DC lead for a cigarette lighter socket and a special stick on panel to help you see the display in daylight. It fixes to the binnacle on your vehicle and reflects your speed in either KPH or MPH on the windscreen. It will also 'gong' you at a pre-set speed as a reminder and it has a Bluetooth output that you can use on a phone, PDA or laptop to give you a very accurate GPS fix.

The chip oil situation is still working very well, no blockages or other problems so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment