Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A moving experience

Went out last evening to help number one daughter to move flat. She is coming home to live for a while but able to move the heavy stuff from old flat to new now. It was the first time I had driven janis in an urban area and it was a bit scary. I am used to the Galaxy and know width and height and length very well. With the Merc, things are new and different. Driving down a narrow street between two parked cars with less than a foot either side was a bit dodgy the first couple of times I did it but, I assume, I will become more confident as I go along.
Much later, I went out to do the measuring for CAK and tried the habitation lighting in darkness. Very nice, most impressed and it just works so well from the new switches. I have had a few thoughts though and I will rewire the setup slightly in order to move the fuse box to an easily accessible place just in case. Now I have the circuits worked out, it shouldn't take very long to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment