Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Why are we waiting, why are we waiting.


Well, in this instance, it's because CAK don't have my order ready yet. I was beginning to be concerned as to whether the pdf had arrived and was legible so I rang them. A very strict lady answered and was able to tell me that my order had defiantly arrived as she had seen it herself! And no money had been taken because that's not the way they do business thank you! A wee bit scary but strangely reassuring too.
I did a bit of doodling in Sketchup yesterday and have produced a, not to scale, mock up of the sort of furniture we want in janis when it's done.

The new mouse unit for the SatNav arrived this morning, I may fit it this evening simply in order to be able to use the newer software when we go to Dawlish on Thursday.
Hoorah! I have sourced a spare wheel! I did a search with First Choice and in among the £50.00 plus vat and £30.00 p/p offers was one firm who had it in stock for £10.00 + vat and £10.00 p/p. So I phoned them and bought it. I was so pleased, I also bought the new number plates and fixing bits on Ebay and the jerry cans, tap and pump from another firm on the web. This, apart from the spare tyre and some short lenghts of hose is just about all I need to buy or order to begin using janis in the manner intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment