Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cool running



The curtains arrived yesterday and they are terrific. I really couldn't recommend a better supplier than Sheila and her team. Aside from the quality and the price, I also got a personal phone call to keep me up to date about delivery. I have dealt with some very, very helpful people whilst doing this build but I think I have to put Sheila at the top of the list for now.
The 'Cool running' title refers to the fact that with the lined curtains we should now be in a cooler vehicle on a sunny day as well as having privacy and insulation at night.




I also notice that I haven't yet published a photo of the speaker installation for the satnav amp. We needed to increase the volume of our aging Navman by quite a bit. Even in the Galaxy, it was quite soft. So I have installed some very nice CB speakers right above the head of both driver and co-driver and they will be powered by a small amplifier I bought from Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment