Monday, May 18, 2009

Final extractions.

Well, the double seat is now out of janis and I have even managed to remove one of the four remaining bolts. It's not easy because of age and the solidity of the original build but, none the less, it is beginning to work for me. I have already got through two of the five plasma cutting discs I bought on Saturday but, as I am cutting through welds and not just metal, I'm not so surprised. Number two will be a problem again but three and four should be easier as they aren't welded. Once they are removed, I no longer have a need to keep her outside the house and I will be able to drive her again so that's something to look forward to. In addition, within the next three weeks, I hope to be driving up to Cannons Forge to have the R&R bed fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment