Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Why a duck?"

Groucho again.
This is more a part two to yesterday than anything else.
I have the radio aerial fitted and sealed and I now know how I will be fitting the GPS mouse. The co drivers seat is back in and herself has tried it and declared it comfortable. I have again swept the floor of bits of wire and plastic so that it's vaguely clean. I still have to mount and connect the second pair of Pioneer speakers in the main body of janis and the wiring loom for the parking radar needs cleaning up although the top end is now finished.
The roof has to be tidied up and all the gutters cleaned out. The Met left filler and muck in them and then sprayed them!
The final bits of sound proofing on the firewall need to be fitted and the old toolbox and it's cover insulated and fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment