Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back to life.

I spent all day Sunday with the family and most of Monday away from home so today I can start again. I have rebuilt the fascia above the cab and now have the PMS unit supported properly. It also looks a lot better. The kit ordered via eBay is beginning to arrive, the add on mirrors arrived today. Unfortunately, so did the rain and as they need me to be outside the bus to fit them, I will not be working on them this evening. As it is likely to also be very dark by the time I get home, I suspect that not too much work will be done at all.
I have sent the measurements off to Cannons Forge this afternoon and, if I have them correct, Dave and co will be able to start work on the bed fairly soon. I am looking at being able to have a weekend away by early June if possible. Nothing too clever, just a weekend in the, beginning to be, camping car.

No comments:

Post a Comment