Thursday, April 2, 2009

Success....... nearly.

I bought the new drill and some special bits for another job last evening. What a performance! I arrived at Screwfix with only one customer in front of me, and there he stayed for fifteen minutes! He was asking questions about every little detail of whatever it was he was buying and then asking questions about the answer. Quite a queue built up after me and there were rumblings but he just carried on. Eventually he was finished and the salesman turned to me with obvious signs of relief. When his goods arrived, he began all over again with the chap who brought them to him and held up the delivery queue.
When I eventually got home, I had a meal and started on the bus. I, fairly quickly, removed the rest of the rivets and began on the shelving. It didn't move very easily and I soon discovered why. The uprights had not just been screwed to the floor and roof, they had been glued as well. I persevered though and with the help of my super duper scraper I eventually succeeded. The back of the bus is now uncluttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment