Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Two Hours Later..................

..........I finished the first part of the cover panel for the electrics shelf over the cab. I have never before been so glad to have a comprehensive set of power tools. I used all but the electric plane and the routers just to cut out a panel with a hole in it. Still, that part is over now and the strengthening supports are also fitted. Next, I need to attach the cloth to make it look like a pro job (hides a multitude of sins) and then screw it up to the existing bulkhead. At that point, Ceri can magically re-appear and connect up everything behind the panel. From then on, we are dealing with a camper van 'in potentia' rather than an old minibus. I still can't get the 90 pence CD changer to work so I have begun bidding on another one on ebay (this man has no fear - or sense).
When I had finished all of this, the lady of the house was heard to say, "Very nice dear but when are you going to finish the attic?".

No comments:

Post a Comment