Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lazy days

We spent Sunday at Pennywell Farm with Samuel and all had a jolly good time, I think Ian had almost more fun than his son did, he held and petted most of the animals whilst Samuel just tried all the trampolines, slides and bouncy castles. Why is it that a small boy can work so hard and never get tired whilst a grown man gets exhausted just watching him?
Monday was recovery day with a heavy day at the office and just running some tests on the radio installation. All but the CD changer is working perfectly, I may have spent my 90 pence unwisely.
I have used this quiet time to sit and think about my next move and also to check and reply to the comments on this blog. My next task will be to cut and fit the replacement panel above the cab ceiling and facing into the main body of  janis where the PMS unit goes and the main switching for the interior lights will be. I also have to run speaker wire from the tweeters out to a flat area to connect up the second pair of Pioneers for full sound. The first pair sound great but they only work for the driver and co-driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment