Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Yesterday I shot an elephant in my pyjamas......"

Another quote, same actor - different movie. Well, I run out of pithy titles every so often.

I bought some cheap spray on glue at Lidl on Saturday and last evening I stuck the cover to the panel. The socket has been installed in the roof void for the PMS unit and tonight I hope to fit the new panel and mount the PMS unit properly. Once I achieve that, then Ceri can come to finish the DC wiring and connect up the leisure battery and then, I can put the co-drivers seat back.
The spray on glue was only £4.95 and although it works well, it stinks like Bostic and is not very conducive to happy families.
I now have all the electrical plugs and sockets so I shall be connecting like mad for a while. The festoon lamps are on their way from Hong Kong and may be with me by next week and the windscreen/side windows insulated cover is promised for this week. Things are moving towards the end of the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment