Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fast work!

Ceri, the electrician, had asked me to let him know when the power management system arrived just in case he was able to work on it during the week. So yesterday morning I rang and left a message that it was in the bus. When I arrived home from work, imagine my surprise to find that he had been in and, by the looks of it, spent half a day working on janis. I am so impressed!
I have fitted one of the reversing warning units and will try it out over the Easter weekend. I also would like to fit and wire the radio aerial and speaker wiring. I have a CD auto changer coming (90 pence on eBay) but I suspect it won't arrive in time for Easter. I may also fit the remote control for the radio but that is less likely until I have finished messing around with the dashboard and binnacle area.
Yesterday I sent an email to Cannons Forge to ask whether they can make the r&r bed we need and they have replied in the affirmative. So we seem to be on a roll at present, we may make our deadline after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment