Thursday, April 16, 2009

Move along the bus please!

Well, back to normal yesterday, I spent some time in the bus running cables for the radio and CD/MD system. As soon as we get some dry weather, I will install the aerial and get it all connected up. This is assuming that all the various parts arrive. At the moment, the best place to fit the external boxes would seem to be in a small cupboard behind the drivers seat (when it's built) so I am running all the connections to there. The radio itself will, of course, be in the dash. I have finally re-fitted the nearside side flasher which was broken but usable, "No more nails" worked a treat.
Whilst standing in the body of the bus yesterday whilst it was getting dark, I was struck by the vast amount of space we have to play with. It's not so much the floor area, although that seems huge compared to the Galaxy, it's the overall volume of the thing. Height really makes a vast difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment